NASCAR 2000 Season Fantasy Edition (Powerpuff Girls 400 @ Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway, March 20th, 2000) Edit
- Cursewords will be censored out by *bleep*'s.
Car Numbers, Sponsors, Manufacturers, and Drivers Edit
- 1 Pennzoil Chevrolet (Jimmy Neutron)
- 2 Miller Lite Ford (Rudy Tabootie)
- 3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet (Eddy "The Intimidator" McRich)
- 4 Kodak Chevrolet (Remy Buxaplenty)
- 5 Kelloggs Corn Flakes Chevrolet (Imaginary Gary)
- 6 Valvoline Ford (Professor Finbarr Calamitous)
- 7 PHILLIPS Nation's Rent Chevrolet (Wanda)
- 8 Budweiser Chevrolet (Homer Simpson)
- 9 Kodiak Ford (Mojo Jojo)
- 10 Aaron's Pontiac (Jimmy from "Ed, Edd n Eddy")
- 12 Mobil 1 Ford (Snap White)
- 14 Conseco Pontiac (Nelson Muntz)
- 16 TV Guide Ford (Buttercup Simpson)
- 17 DEWALT Power Tools Ford (Evil Jimmy Clone)
- 18 Interstate Batteries Pontiac (Ed"Lumpy" Monobrow)
- 19 MOTOROLA Ford (Eduardo)
- 20 Home Depot Pontiac (Eddward "Double-D" Marion)
- 21 CITGO Ford (Princess Morbucks)
- 22 CATERPILLAR Pontiac (Sandy Cheeks)
- 24 DUPONT Chevrolet (Timmy Turner)
- 25 Michael Holigan Chevrolet (Trixie Tang)
- 26 KMART Ford (Bubble Bass from "Spongebob Squarepants")
- 28 TEXACO Havoline Ford (Sheldon J. Plankton)
- 31 LOWE'S Chevrolet (Blooreguard Q. "Bloo" Kazoo)
- 32 Tide Ford (Blossom Neutron)
- 33 Oakwood Homes Chevrolet (Mac Kazoo)
- 36 M&Ms Pontiac (Spongebob Squarepants)
- 40 Coors Light Chevrolet (Bart Simpson)
- 42 Bellsouth Chevrolet (Cindy Vortex)
- 43 STP Pontiac (Bubbles Turner)
- 44 Hot Wheels Pontiac (Kevin)
- 45 Spree/Sprint Chevrolet (Sheen Estevez)
- 55 Square-D Chevrolet (Stanley S. Squarepants)
- 60 Power Team Chevrolet (Francis Bull-E)
- 66 Route 66 KMART Ford (Fuzzy Lumpkins)
- 71 Real Tree Chevrolet (Cosmo)
- 75 Redcell Ford (Patrick Star)
- 77 JASPER Ford (Rolf)
- 88 Quality Care Ford (Lisa Simpson)
- 93 Amoco Pontiac (Evil Officer Mike Brikowski)
- 94 McDonald's Ford (Squidward Tentacles)
- 97 John Deere Ford (Penny Sanchez)
- 99 EXIDE Batteries Ford (Denzel Crocker)
Race Winner Edit
- #24 DUPONT Chevrolet (Timmy Turner)
Number of Laps Edit
Number of Cautions Edit
Quote 1 Edit
- (wiki-special opens inside the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway on Sunday afternoon inside Timmy & Bubbles' hauler with Blossom, Bubbles, Timmy, Edd, Jackie, Ed, and Buttercup waiting during a rain-delay, before it was announced as a rain-out on T.V)
- Buttercup (in unison to thunder rumbling): I HATE rainy days! We could've been ON THE TRACK right now kickin' bumper, but guess what?! (mockingly) The rain came! HMPH!
- Blossom: Uh Buttercup, it was raining all throughout the weekend, and the Weather Channel said that rain was in the forecast from Friday till Sunday. Plus, you know NASCAR would NEVER let us compete in the rain! (to herself) Well, except road courses.
- Edd: I refuse to take ANY risk racing in wet conditions on an oval-related motorsports facility (referring to speedways, short tracks, and superspeedways).
- Jackie: Edd is right, Buttercup. If we were to compete in the race right now, a lot of cars would slip on the wet pavement and cause serious violent accidents causing major injuries or worse, DEATHS!
- Ed: I am not in my happy place, Double-D!
- Edd: Ed, you're fine. Relax.
- Ed: I am sorry Double-D. *short pause* Can we get a canoe?
- Buttercup: I don't care what you have to say or ask, Bird-Brain (referring to Ed)! Me and my sisters were supposed to be honored this weekend until the fu--*bleep*--ing rain came! We could've been HONORED today! HONORED!
- Ed: Like igloos?
- Buttercup: *short pause* Is it me or is Ed getting stupider?
- Ed: Have not a clue what you just said, Buttercup.
- Edd (to himself / annoyed): Ah, the gall of that foul mouth of yours, Buttercup.
- *scene cuts to Bubbles and Timmy in their hauler-bedoom watching T.V with Bubbles feeling dreadfully worried*
- Bubbles (worried / while holding hands with Timmy on their bed watching the rain-delay on T.V): I'm scared, Timmy. I really hope this rain would stop so that we can go racing in the racetrack that used to be me and my sisters' house. *sad sniff*
- Timmy (calmly): Bubbles, please calm down. The news said it's supposed to rain all day today, and I kept telling you that we can't get the race in today.
- Bubbles (out of panic): You don't know if the weathermen are always right!
- Timmy (calmly / while rubbing Bubbles back and shoulders to sooth her): Whoa, whoa, Bubbles' calm down, it scares me when you freak out like that.
- Bubbles: *sad gasps* Sorry, Timmy.
- Timmy (while massaging Bubbles to sooth her): It's okay, just calm down, Bubs.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN / voice only / heard on T.V): *after a commercial break* Welcome back to our live coverage of the Powerpuff Girls 400. We're glad that you're still tuned in to ESPN during this rain delay. A moment ago before we came back on the air, NASCAR has confirmed that we will NOT get the Powerpuff Girls 400 in today *in unison, Bubbles gasps in sadness* due to today's non-stop rainfall, and will be postponing the race to tomorrow morning at 11:00 am, live coverage of the Powerpuff Girls 400 will begin at 10:30 am on ESPN with the Kwik-E Mart pre-race show. And the green flag will fly approximately around 11:15 am. We're sorry we couldn't get the race in today, but we are glad you stayed along with us. We'll see you tomorrow on ESPN at about 10:30 am for our live coverage of the Powerpuff Girls 400. This is Bob Jenkins and Benny Parsons saying so long from the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway in Townsville and we'll see you tomorrow at 10:30 am. Goodnight everybody. *Timmy turns T.V off*
- Bubbles (in a crying way): *panting sadly* W-W-Why does Mother Nature have to do this to us? *sobs while hugging Timmy*
- Timmy (while Bubbles was sadly hugging him while crying / calmly): Aw, try to calm down, Bubsy. It's only a common rain-out. *Bubbles still sobs on Timmy after Timmy calmly speaks to her** *slowly kisses Bubbles on the forehead*
- Bubbles (while crying softer due to Timmy comforting her): But what if the rain doesn't stop tomorrow?! They'll have to CANCEL our race! *sad pants* On mine and my sisters' racetrack!!!! *heavily tears up*
- Timmy (calmly): Don't worry, Bubbles. It ain't the end of the world. Plus, NASCAR would NEVER do a thing like that.
- Bubbles: I don't know about that. *sad gasps* I just don't like races being rained out. *sniffs sadly*
- Timmy (sadly): Aw, cheer up, Bubsy.
- Bubbles (in a soft crying way): I don't know if I can. *sadly sniffs and blows her nose into her tissue*
- Timmy: May I try something to cheer you up, Bubsy?
- Bubbles (sadly): Maybe. *blows her nose again*
- Timmy: Okay... *goes into Bubbles' shirt and tickles Bubbles' belly*
- Bubbles (suddenly gleefully / while being tickled by Timmy / in a laughing way): Hey! I think this is starting to help!
- Timmy (while tickling Bubbles / cutely): I sorta figured out you're ticklish, Bubbly-Bunny.
- Bubbles (in a cute laughing way / while being tickled by Timmy): You know where my funny sides are, Timmy! *Bubbles happily calms down after Timmy stopped tickling her belly*
- Timmy (calmly): See? Did that cheer you up, babe?
- Bubbles: Awwww, Timmy Bear, that cheered me up SO MUCH! I love you so much, sweetie! *kisses Timmy on the cheek and nuzzles his cheek*
- Timmy *while blushing*: Awwww..... you're very welcome, Bubble-Babe. Tomorrow morning's supposed to be a sunny day and not a cloud in the sky. And plus, (in a singsong voice) tomorrow is your favorite time of the year, Bubsy.
- Bubbles (cutely): *cute gasp* You mean SPRING?!
- Timmy (happily): Eeyup! The first day of Spring is tomorrow! It's a good thing it rained today so that we can have the flowers bloom and the sweet spring environment fill the air for tomorrow. And plus, you are a Spring baby like me. (Bubbles was born in April with her sisters, and Timmy was born on March 21st)
- Bubbles: Yay! I'm feeling so cheered up now! Thank you, Timmy! *kisses Timmy and Timmy blushes* *scene fades into Monday morning inside Timmy's hauler having breakfast*
- Bubbles: But the kids at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten can't even see us race because they have school, and Mom (referring to Ms. Keane) can't join the Mayor, Ms. Bellum, and the Professor in saying "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines". *tears up*
- Blossom: Aw, don't worry, Bubbles. The kids at Pokey Oaks and Ms. Keane are gonna make it to the track today, because when you and Timmy went to bed last night, Mom (referring to Ms. Keane) texted me that she made the race a special field trip so that our former classmates can watch us compete in NASCAR and you, me, and Buttercup be honored by the City Of Townsville during the pre-race festivities before today's race.
- Buttercup: It's a good thing that some fans who couldn't attend the race and had to go to work today gave Ms. Keane's students their tickets. And of course I feel bummed for those who can't make it to the race today all because they have to work. But hey, the majority of the racefans did call in "sick" to their jobs.... only to return to the racetrack!
- Edd: Indeed, Buttercup. And some purposely took Monday off in case of postponement due to inclement weather. Since we were unable to practice on Saturday, me and Jackie were fortunate enough to go to Middleton, Connecticut to see my older brother, and best man from my wedding with Jackie, (in reference to the "Shining Time Station/Mr.Conductor's Thomas Tales Fantasy Edition" wiki-special, "I Pronounce You Ed And Wife") Eddwin Marion race in the Kim Possible 300 (in reference to the "2000 Kim Possible 300 Fantasy Edition" wiki), and he managed to WIN that race, holding off Eddy's nasty, monstrous brother for the victory. I was jumping up and down like a little-league baseball player while he entered the homestretch and crossed the start/finish line to win. Me and Jackie were in his designated pit-stall watching the whole race, and his crew chief, Kevin Harvick was kind enough to let us sit up there with him, because he knew we were a part of Eddwin's family. (to himself) Oh! Me and Jackie are SO proud of you, brother Eddwin! We love you!
- Jackie: And I'm sure Eddwin would love to see YOU win someday in person, Eddsworth.
- Edd: Oh, Turtledove! *kisses Jackie, and Jackie blushes*
- Ed: You two are sweet together as gravy, cheese and onion buns.
- Edd: Ed, hush.
- Ed: *groans*
Quote 2 Edit
Quote 3 Edit
Quote 4 Edit
- ("Spring: 1st movement" by Antonio Vivaldi plays)
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Ahhh... nothing is better than the first day of Springtime, when birds sing, flowers bloom, apples ripen on the trees, eggs hatch, young are born, and many other Spring miracles. Not only this is season of new life, but this is the NASCAR season of new racing facilities, and THIS facility is the first new facility on the schedule, and it is the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway in The City Of Townsville! This brand new racetrack used to be the Powerpuff Girls' house and block they lived in until NASCAR bought the land, demolished the Powerpuff Girls' house along with the other houses on the block, and built this new state-of-the-ark racing facility known as the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway. This racetrack was also named after 3 of our famous drivers, Blossom Neutron, Bubbles Turner, and Buttercup Simpson, the Powerpuff Girls themselves! (in unison, the scene of the PPG cutting the ribbon was shown) This morning before the racefans filed into their seats, the 3 hometown heroes (referring to the Powerpuff Girls) were the ones who cut the ribbon and officially opened this brand new racing facility. *scene fades to the ESPN Broadcast Booth* Hello everyone, I'm Bob Jenkins alongside former NASCAR Champion and race analyst, Benny Parsons, and were glad you tuned to ESPN on this beautiful Spring Monday morning after yesterday's dreadful rain-out, and BP, this race was supposed to start yesterday, but Mother Nature decided that we should have this race today to coincide with the first day of Spring.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Indeed you're right, Bob. Yesterday's heavy downpours really helped this racetrack "bloom" and look pretty in time for today's Powerpuff Girls 400. The flower-boxes behind the catch-fences in all the turns around the racetrack bloomed this mornin', the grass hillside behind the catch-fence in Turns 3 & 4 turned greener and covered in newly bloomed flowers, and the weather here became a lot warmer, so therefore Spring DID officially come this mornin'. Good thing Mother Nature did her work yesterday in order for us to OFFICIALLY begin the "Spring Swing" on the NASCAR Winston Cup Series schedule by racing ON the first day of Spring.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Well today, the drivers will be racing on a "green" racetrack meaning that yesterday's heavy downpours had washed all of the rubber off the racetrack and therefore, car-handling will be the MAJOR factor today.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Indeed Bob, because in order to lay some rubber down on that racetrack, they're gonna have to drive really hard in order to create more rubber on the racetrack to avoid wigglin', slippin', and slidin'.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Not only today is the Powerpuff Girls' special race, but also Timmy Turner's special race as well. Not only his wife (referring to Bubbles) is being honored with her 2 sisters here in Townsville, but he will be tomorrow's birthday boy. You think Timmy would give us and Townsville an early birthday present? Maybe a win might help.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Possibly a win, Bob. He and his wife would love to represent both Townsville and Dimmsdale by either one of the married couple winnin' today's Powerpuff Girls 400.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Well, we'll see as the race goes on. The day-long wait is over, the rain has moved away, there's not a cloud in the sky, and we are now set to get the 43 metal-monsters to roar to life on this beautiful Monday Spring morning! Let's go trackside for the command!
- PPG Narrator (The Track P.A Announcer): And now, the City Of Townsville is ready to witness a NASCAR Winston Cup Series race! *crowd cheers loudly in unison* Here to give the command, please welcome your grand marshals for the Powerpuff Girls 400, the City Of Townsville's own Professor Utonium, Margaret Keane, the Mayor Of Townsville, and Ms. Bellum, as they give the 4 most famous words in motorsports! *crowd cheers loudly*
- Ms. Bellum: In honor of the entire City Of Townsville *crowd cheers loudly*
- Mayor Of Townsville: And in special honor of our strongly-beloved Powerpuff Girls *crowd immediately cheers EXTREMELY loudly*!
- Ms. Keane: We're gonna get these 43 beasts to roar to life! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- Professor Utonium: So, is the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway ready for it's first ever motorsports event?! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly* And is the City Of Townsville ready for it's VERY first NASCAR Winston Cup Series event?! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- Ms. Keane: And since it's ladies' first, we think the honorees (referring to the Powerpuff Girls) should start first, whatta you think?! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- Professor Utonium: They all agree, Ms. Keane. Daughters, start your engines!!!! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- *Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup start their engines*
- Professor Utonium, Ms. Keane, Mayor, and Ms. Bellum (in unison to the Powerpuff Girls' engines): And GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- *rest of the 43 cars' engines start and rev loudly, in unison to the ballistically cheering crowd*
Quote 5 Edit
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Yesterday's rains have moved away, *in unison, the crowd cheers LOUDLY as the pace-car pulls into the pits* and we are set to go in the Powerpuff Girls 400 on a sunny Monday Spring morning, *cars accelerate to take the green flag waved by Professor Utonium in unison to the ballistically cheering crowd* and now Professor Utonium waves the green flag! Glad you're with us on ESPN as the Powerpuff Girls 400 is underway!
- Barney Hall (MRN Radio): Down to the line, green flag goes in the air as they race off into Turn #1. Nobody will get the jump this time exactly like they started, door-to-door into the corner.
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): Sheen Estevez has a fender out in front as they come into Turn #1! Officer Brikowski tries to struggle to stay up alongside on the outside lane, but he'll fall back just a tad! Estevez still has the edge as they exit Turn #1!
- Allen Bestwick (MRN Radio): Eddy McRich grabs 3rd all by himself! Racing side-by-side for 4th and 5th are Bubbles Turner and Finbarr Calamitous, as Sheen Estevez nudges half a car-length out in front of Officer Brikowski at the entrance to Turn #3!
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio / in unison to the crowd cheering as the cars race by for the first time): Sheen Estevez comes off the corner! He has the lead! He'll drift up a bit on the banking of 24 degrees and opens the inside for Officer Brikowski! Lap, #1 complete as Officer Brikowski leads! Estevez is 2nd, Eddy McRich 3rd, and Bubbles Turner 4th!
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): Brikowski gets a nose out in front! This time it's Estevez on the outside *in unison, Sheen and Brikowski lose control in Turn #1 and crash* *with sudden relizaition / hysterically* BRIKOWSKI BREAKS LOOSE! Slams on the outside retaining wall! Estevez gets involved as well as HE hits the wall! Everyone dives to the inside! One car, Fuzzy Lumpkins slams hard into Sheen Estevez' car! *in unison, Sheen cries out "Ultra-Sheen is down!" and, Brikowski angrily cries out "You'll pay for this, Ultra-Varmint! YOU DID THIS!!!!") Also involved are several other machines here in Turn #2!
Quote 6 Edit
Quote 7 Edit
Quote 8 Edit
Quote 9 Edit
Quote 10 Edit
- (Lap 96 out of 267 laps)
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio / coming back from a commercial break): Timmy Turner continues to lead the Powerpuff Girls 400 here inside the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway in Townsville! Penny Sanchez sits in 2nd, Princess Morebucks 3rd, Ed Monobrow 4th, and Cindy Vortex... *in unison, some cars suddenly start to wreck on the frontstretch*
- Barney Hall (MRN Radio): WHOA!
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio): ... in 4th! *with sudden realization* There's trouble here on the main straightaway, as Mac Kazoo and Mojo Jojo get together! Both cars impact outside retaining wall Other cars are involved! Trixie Tang spins! Bubbles Turner also crashes as melee breaks on the frontstretch here in Townsville!
Quote 11 Edit
Quote 12 Edit
Quote 13 Edit
Quote 14 Edit
Quote 15 Edit
Quote 16 Edit
Quote 17 Edit
Quote 18 Edit
Quote 19 Edit
Quote 20 Edit
Quote 21 Edit
Quote 22 Edit
- (Lap 266 out of 267 laps)
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio): They come down to the line, 2 laps to go here in the Powerpuff Girls 400! Timmy Turner leads Princess Morebucks, Penny Sanchez sits back in 3rd, watching Turner and Morebucks STILL battling it out for the win as they head to Turn #1!
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): They JUST WON'T stop battling! Morebucks goes to the high side of the racetrack, trying to make her move! They are now side-by-side off Turn #2 and onto the backstraightaway! *scene cuts to Morebucks' cockpit*
- (on the backstretch, Turns 3 & 4, and on the frontstraightaway)
- Morebucks (in 2nd / side-by-side with Timmy): Will you ever stop pulling ahead, Turner?! Gimme it, Bucktooth! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy (in 1st / nosing out in front of Morebucks): Gimme gimme never gets, Morebucks! Stay off my bumper and quit whining, Morebi--*bleep*--! *scene cuts to Morebucks' cockpit*
- Morebucks (in 2nd): You know what they say Beaver-Boy, nice guys finish last! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy (in 1st as he cleared Morebucks in Turns 3 & 4) And my wife Bubbles always says bad girls get left behind! *scene cuts to ESPN Broadcast Booth*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN, in unison to the crowd cheering Timmy on LOUDLY): Here they come to line, the white flag is out! *scene cuts to the track* one more to go! Turner and Morebucks still won't stop swamping paint as they battle it out for their first career win!
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Man oh man, they are both HUNGRY for that win, Bob! Timmy Turner's doin' all he can to keep Morebucks behind him!
- Allen Bestwick (MRN Radio): Morebucks swings down to the low side of the racetrack! Turner swings left to block her as Morebucks now jumps back to the outside again as they head for Turn #3, she now jumps back on the inside line at the entrance of the corner! Who will win it?!
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio / in unison to the crowd cheering Timmy on): Princess Morebucks IS THERE! She tries to make her move on Timmy Turner in the middle of the corners! They now remain side-by-side! *in unison Morebucks suddenly loses control off Turn #4 as she makes a little contact with the side of Timmy's car and spins into the inside retaining wall* *with sudden realization* And now Morebucks loses it off Turn #4 and spins! (in unison, Morebucks screams as she spins and spanks the wall) Morebucks HARD into the inside wall! Timmy Turner will win the Powerpuff Girls 400 as Princess Morebucks' late race charge backfires, (In unsion, Morebucks angrily cries out "YOU'LL PAY MY DADDY FOR THIS, BUCKTOOTH!!!!") sending her into the inside retaining wall! (In unison, Timmy cries out "YEAH!!!!! FIRST WIN!!!") A big first win for Timmy Turner as he pumps his fist in air out the window net!
Quote 23 Edit
- (in Gatorade Victory Lane with Timmy Turner, his #24 DUPONT Chevrolet, Timmy's pit-crew surrounding the winning #24 car, Bubbles, and ESPN's Bill Weber)
- Bill Weber (ESPN): This is the 4th time a Team Fastex driver has entered the winner's circle, and Timmy Turner IS the 4th Team Fastex driver to win a NASCAR Winston Cup Series event and punch his "ticket" in to the playoffs this September! Note, tomorrow will be race winner, Timmy Turner's 11th birthday and a win in today's Powerpuff Girls 400 seemed like the best fitting early birthday gift for the kid... *Timmy then exits his #24 DUPONT Chevrolet and begins celebrating with his team* (as Timmy was climbing out of his #24 DUPONT Chevrolet) ...and here comes tomorrow's birthday boy now to celebrate! *everyone suddenly cheers for Timmy's celebration*
- Timmy: WHOO!!! YEAH!!!! *pounds the roof of his #24 DUPONT Chevrolet and pumps his right fist in the air (as Jeff Gordon did after the 1997 DAYTONA 500)* WHOO!!!! *climbs on the roof* (confetti pours in unison) YEAH!!!! *sprays his #24 pit-crew with his Diet PEPSI bottle, drinks it, then leaps off his #24 DUPONT Chevrolet and raises his Diet PEPSI bottle in the air* You guys are awesome! WHOO! *Bubbles suddenly hugs him and nuzzles her cheeks amongst his*
- Bill Weber (ESPN): So Timmy Turner, how does it feel to you to clinch your very first win and clinch playoff birth in time for the the playoffs this September, especially giving yourself an early birthday present? (referring to his win in The Powerpuff Girls 400)
- Timmy (being interviewed by ESPN's Bill Weber / Bubbles hugs him in unison): I can't tell you how awesome an honor it is! The #24 team was great all race long, we made great pit-stops, and the car worked awesome all race long. I'd like to thank my family & friends, PEPSI, DUPONT, and all the Team Fastex fans out there who helped the husband of a Powerpuff Girl lead us to victory! *kisses Bubbles on the cheek*
- Bill Weber (ESPN): And like you said, you didn't want the Powerpuff Girls' honored day and your birthday week to be ruined by Morebucks, so your moves in the last 2 laps (referring to Quote 22) really paid off to carry you and your #24 team to Victory Lane and add Team Fastex's 4th driver into the playoffs.
- Timmy (being interviewed by ESPN's Bill Weber): Totally, Bill! Especially if Princess goes from a rich Morebucks to a not-so-rich Morebi--bleep*. *Bubbles giggles at his joke about Morebucks*
- Bill Weber (ESPN): So, any plans for your birthday tomorrow?
- Timmy being interviewed by ESPN's Bill Weber): You bet! Gonna spend it with my wife and kids (referring to Tommy & Tammy Turner), check out great places in Townsville and Dimmsdale, and eat awesome food and nothing's gonna spoil it!
- Bubbles (to Timmy): Your plans seem very sweet Timmykins. *kisses him on the cheek and giggles, and Timmy blushes*
- Bill Weber (ESPN): And Bubbles, despite Blossom Neutron's Lap 243 engine failure, Buttercup's Lap 65 crash, and the Lap 96 pileup you were involved in, your husband here didn't let Townsville down with you 3 receiving DNFs (did not finish) in today's Powerpuff Girls 400.
- Bubbles (being interviewed by ESPN's Bill Weber): *giggles* Well, my Timmy Bear never let Townsville down after me and my sisters' boo-boos on the racetrack. He showed Townsville that his true speed, power, and true competition would leave REXCOR in the dust and give the City Of Townsville what they wanted, a great show! *crowd suddenly cheers in the background and then fades into silence* *giggles and Timmy blushes in unison* Me and my sisters might not have finished today's Powerpuff Girls 400, but what makes this race special today, is that the HUSBAND of Powerpuff Girl won our most honored race. *crowd suddenly cheers with awws mixed-in in the background*
- Bill Weber (ESPN): That heartwarming interview you just made might have made Timmy cry, along with the viewers watching from home on T.V and right here at the Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway.
- Timmy (with tears in his eyes): Indeed it did! I have tears in my eyes! *hugs Bubbles and sobs happily, the crowd cheers loudly in the background* *scene fades into Timmy and Bubbles' living room that same night with Timmy and Bubbles eating popcorn and romancing on the couch with Bubbles laying against Timmy*
Quote 24 Edit
- (in Timmy and Bubbles' living room with Timmy * Bubbles eating popcorn on the couch and romancing*
- Bubbles: Tonight is sooo romantic, Timmy Bear.
- Timmy: I'll say. You took a lot of pictures, Bubsy.
- Bubbles: I want to cherish the memories of us, Timmy Bear. Photos we can look back on when we're old.
- Timmy: Do you really think we'll still be married when we're grey with liver-spots?
- Bubbles: (covers her mouth, but quickly recovered from being squeamish).
- Timmy: Whoop. Sorry, dear.
- Bubbles: It's ok, honey. Besides, old people are CUTE! We're already a cute couple and I just know that we ARE going to grow old together. And when we do, we'll be happy and cute together!
- Timmy: Your confidence is one of the things I admire most about you, Bubsy. And had it not been for my boy, Jimmy Neutron, you'd be busy with your sisters fighting those never-to-be-seen-again monsters!
- Bubbles: Better yet, our day together wouldn't even be possible.
- Timmy: Took the words right out of my mouth. Nor would we be spending this perfect evening with just US!
- Bubbles: Ooo! Ooo! It WILL be perfect after I give you your early birthday present.
- (Bubbles hands Timmy a flat square-shaped gift)
- Timmy: Oh my gosh! What did you get me?! (in unison, Timmy tears the wrapping off revealing a DVD reading "Timmy + Bubbles' Wedding" in a square plastic case)
- Timmy: Our wedding disc! Thanks, Bubsy! (kisses Bubbles' cheek) This WILL complete our evening together!
- Bubbles: And I think we both know our favorite part of the wedding.
- (Then, Bubbles popped in the disc and as the scene faded to Timmy and Bubbles dancing in the movie, "L'Attesa" by Andrea Bocelli began to play)
- (as the video was playing)
- Timmy: You know, Bubbles. Watching our wedding video really brings back a lot of good memories we had together.
- Bubbles: Yeah, especially the time I gave you your first kiss. (referring to the "Mr. Conductor & Timmy Turner's Thomas Tales With Friends" episode "Pairing In And Ditching Out")
- Timmy: Oh, yeah. I remember that day. *suddenly feels sad remembering his past experience with girls before he met Bubbles* (as he begins to tear up) Well, at least... *tears fall from his eyes as he puts his left hand on his forehead and he sadly sighs*
- Bubbles: W-W-What's wrong, Timmy?
- Timmy (sadly): I'm sorry, Bubs. I-I-I-It's just that bad female flashbacks suddenly came to me in remembering that no female wanted me because they didn't judge me by my warm heart before I met you. *tears still fall from his eyes*
- Bubbles (while gently wiping the tears off his eyes / calmly): Awwww... don't remember those bad times you had, sweetie. Just feel happy you have me who really loves you for your heart and not by the size of your tooth. *slowly wraps her arm around Timmy's shoulders* Well, look at us now, we're married with 2 kids (referring to Tommy and Tammy Turner). There's nothing to be upset about, those bad memories can't haunt you now because I'm here to take them away from you. I remembered the time when you engaged me in your sleeping bag. (referring to the "Mr. Conductor & Timmy Turner's Thomas Tales With Friends" episode "A Night To Remember") Remember when I gave you a huge hug after the proposal? (while nuzzling her cheek against Timmy's) You actually felt my heart beat on you while it glowed brightly, which showed you how much I dearly loved you.
- Timmy (while Bubbles was nuzzling him): And I remembered in that moment you took my terrible memories away in that glowing heartbeat hug you gave me after I proposed to you in my sleeping bag.
- Bubbles (calmly): Just think about it now, Timmy. You don't have any life problems anymore and do you know why, hon?
- Timmy: *voice cracks in the beginning* W-W-Why?
- Bubbles (calmly and cutely): You have me in your life to love. *gives cute smile and tears up*
- Timmy (calmly): And now I'm happy to be with you, because you're the only girl... that makes me as "bubbly" as you.
- Bubbles: *wraps both arms around Timmy cutely, giggles, and tears up, Timmy then tearfully "awws"*
- Bubbles (calmly with tears falling from her eyes onto Timmy's face): *voice cracks in the beginning and end* I love you so much, my cute little Timmy Bear. *her heart suddenly glows bright blue into Timmy's stomach and beats on him, relaxing Timmy so much*
- Timmy (in unison to Bubbles hugging and nuzzling him and her heart beating on him and glowing / calmly reacting to Bubbles' soothing heartbeat / with his eyes closed): My memories can never haunt me again as long as I'm with you, Bubbles. You're a part of me, and I never want to lose you, Bubsy.
- *song and episode ends with Timmy and Bubbles (with her heart beating on Timmy) giggling, cuddling, kissing and enjoying their romantic evening together*
- Since this is the 2000 season, the commentators on TV (ESPN) will be Bob Jenkins (now retired) & Benny Parsons (1941-2007).
- The MRN Radio Commentators for this wiki-race will be Eli Gold & Barney Hall (in the booth), Joe Moore (Turns 1 & 2), and Allen Bestwick (backstretch backstraightaway, Turn #3).
- The ESPN pit reporters fr this wiki-race will be Dr. Jerry Punch, Bill Weber, Matt Yocum, Dick Berggren, and Wally Dallenbach.
- The pit reporters (MRN Radio) will be Winston Kelley, Jason Toy, Kyle Rickey, Steve "The Postman" Post, Jim Phillips, Alex Hayden, Adam Alexander, and Jeff Streigle.
- This is the first fictional track of the season.
- This is the first wiki-race of the season that has a rain-out.
- The Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway is a spoof of the old Atlanta Motor Speedway, as well as the Equestria Motor Speedway did in the #2000 My Little Pony Friendship Is NASCAR 500 Fantasy Edition" wiki.
- The Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway used to be the PPG house until the house and the other houses on the block were demolished and the state-of-the-ark racing facility was built to host the wide world of motorsports for years to come.
- Since the race was rained out on Sunday, March 19th, the race was postponed to the next morning on a sunny Monday morning, March 20th, which is the first day of Spring.
- The Powerpuff Girls, #32 Blossom Neutron (married to Jimmy Neutron), #43 Bubbles Turner (married to Timmy Turner), and #16 Buttercup Simpson (married to Bart Simpson) are honored in this race and are the fan-favorites/hometown heroes.
- It was inferred that Jimmy Neutron made monsters and destructive mutants and beasts extinct forever with his ultra-successful Neutronic invention, and that no beasts and monsters will ever destroy the City Of Townsville in its lifetime.
Powerpuff Girls Motor Speedway (spoof of old Atlanta Motor Speedway) Edit
<hero description="This wiki-special contains characters from various shows racing in the 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup Series." imagename="" cropposition=""></hero>